City tour of Irkutsk
City tour of Irkutsk. Irkutsk – a wonderful place with a big history. The tour introduces you to the most interesting historical places of the city, architectural and historical monuments and stories.
- Historical origins of the city of Irkutsk;
- Eternal flame;
- A monument to Peter and Fevronia;
- Polish Cathedral, Spasskaya Church, the Epiphany Cathedral;
- A monument to the pioneers, moscow gate;
- The square. Kirov; City Duma;
- Znamensky nunnery;
- The place of execution of Kolchak, the monument to Kolchak;
- Karl Marks street, Lenin street;
- Drama theatre named after Okhlopkova;
- Walk along the embankment of the Angara river, Monument to Alexander III, the White house, a University;
- 130th quarter.